Thursday, June 7, 2007

For A start.....

Oh well, wad could i say...... its been bothering in my mind if i should or not start a blog again, well i said again yes... cos it was terreroist by some the last time, ( lets say 3 yrs ago ) when i was blogging on a regular basis.

OKie. for a start, i must say, its brings back something when i actually type on this entry. HAHA>. while listening to this perfect song, 幸福的距离. For starters, it is a song by Liu Geng Hong, whereby it actually became his proposal song to his then girlfriend, Vivi. The skit he did, actually gets re-performed in my mind over and over again Thinking, what or how would my proposal to my till then gf will be like.

Many of u readers here would have known tat i went for a operation on my left arm recently. well todae marks the 1st week aft the operation. and my bandage could actually be removed .! YEah. Praise God...

Ghee.. i can go on and on typing my life script for the past 2 to 3 months, but heck. tis is for a start. I don't know if any1 will actually BE BOTHERED to read every single word i typed here.
HAHa...

Ok den. i shall, save the rest for future entries.....

2 comments:

nadia said...

hey. =) just dropped by! get well soon!

thomas.tay said...

Hey..thanks Babe!!! WIth God, nth is impossiable