Saturday, June 30, 2007

IF i Go todae, Wad would i be remembered for.

Reading a friends blog entry, http://quietfeelings.blogspot.com/2007/06/tribute.html .

I wanna thank God for keepping me here passed the age of 20, turning 21 real soon.
I juz feel bad tat i've nt made much acomplishment yet in life. IF i were to leave Earth today, or even right now aft i finish typing this entry, wad could I say that I'am remembered for. What will be written as a memorial of me? I cant say anything either, is this wad others would say??

"oh he is that guy, tat brings me hope everytime i m down"
"Thomas, is alwyas there for me, no matter how busy he may be, he make time whenever i need him"
Could this be wad will be written? "THE GUY WHO MAKES TIME FOR OTHERS DESPITE HIS OWN BUSINESS"

Not at the moment i guess......

Juz wanna thank God that my time isn't up yet.

No comments: