Thursday, August 2, 2007

I had a most shocking time juz nw. when _____ called and she cried.
Some1 let out her secert of hers.
I juz feel, bad, n being able to be beside her during these times.
its all becos she is over in Msia and im here in Spore.

It was juz yesterday night, when she got so happy aft receiving my call. chatted
quite abit and could tell tat she is happy.
but it all took a turn today. Jus SNAP of a finger.

Nw, i could juz be with her thru smses.
_______, u could have tell fm my voice juz nw,
tat i ish dumbfounded to hear you cry.
I can tell that you are really hurt.

But as i've told u, unless we are put thru a refiner's fire
we couldnt be a better person, and we wont know our strengths.
Take tis as a test? Make sure U pass the test. DOn let the devil tease you.

Common, be stronger...

No comments: