Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ritchell Lim


Ritchell Lim

She stood straight, pure and innocent

As she struck her first chord

Tears start to well up

In her I saw the reality of life’s imperfections

Redeemed by the glory of God’s grace

In her I saw what love and family can do

To nurture the beauty of a child

In her I saw what mankind could achieve

When we cast aside worldly cares

And commit to a vision of the gifts within

Forever will i remember the day she sang

She did 2 piece for US, titled "hear my prayer" and "the one who keeps me safe"
touch the hearts of many with teary eyes. Its really an inspiration to hear these words from a 12yr old gal.

" BUT don't be proud of your gifts...... be proud of THE ONE that has given that gifts to you"

find out MORE abt her at her webside @ http://www.ritchell.com

======Hearts to soft for words======

No comments: