Wednesday, June 13, 2007

juz back fm therapy. I must say it is a really boring thing. I wonder hw can sum1 actually sit there for times and juz do the same routine for countless times... so geee. i don believe i actually went through that. AND. i have to go do it again next tuesday.. SO who is wants to come and be my companion.?? it can be real bored u noe....



letting in love with the song 幸福的距离 by liu geng Hong.. whee... recently my fren TRANSLATE it fr me into english so i can have a better understanding...

It starts to drizzle outside the window
Stars are covered by the clouds
Late in night but not sleepy at all
Tossing and turning around thinking of you

The ticking sound of the clock
Like saying i love you
Turn from 2 o'clock to 3 o'clock until 6 o'clock
Can't wait to see you

The distance of blessing
Even with millions of miles
There's the strength i need in your eyes
From south pole to north pole
Nanjing to Beijing
Your smile beats those sceneries

We made a promised
I will love you stupidly and goodly
Your name with my surname
Together forever
A hug is mroe than thousands of words

Isnt it nice?? loving every word of it... especially the ones in bold.

No comments: