Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Woo. i finally added links to my blog.. yeah... Who wants to be linked, juz drop me a msg.
Going for a CG outing later in the evening. WE'll be watching a movie aft which, having dinner with kenneth. I wonder what would it be like for outing later... Hmmm....
The sky nw is outcast by clouds. Dark, fastmoving clouds. ITS GONNA RAIN....


__________________________________________________________________
Updated at 13th JUNE 1230AM

Back from CG movie outing cum dinner, cum cock sesssion.. Ghee.. WHy we never had fun.. It feels sooooo oDD leh... Sum 1 said b4 quoting from a song,

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love (Love)



Yar.... HIGHLIGHTED,.. in bold... haih.....

No comments: