Sunday, June 10, 2007

Oh.... Oh.. oh.......

todae went to Svc 2. Mrt jounery was ALright UNLIKE wad happen yesterday, when i was in the train, lots of things happened. Eg, the guy beside me reading wad i was typing on my hp. He was practically STARING at my screen and i type it to my fren saying " the guy beside me is reading tis sms sent to u.. ghee.. SO RUDE OF him!! " i guess it took sometime for it to enter his mind, soon he turn away and went to sleep. The couple who was sitting infront, had actually RUSH for tat seat. the women, suppose to be his wife.. ran.. and CHOP 2 seats and called out ot her hubby. aft some time. they, IN THE TRAIN. took out wad they bought and ogling at it for a long time.. ITEM? A POT KETTLE!. tsk tsk. sory,. no pic of that to show u.

Ok. tat was yesterday...

so todae, half way thru the jounery. I have a feeling tat Ailin will board the same train.. True enough, as the train is stopping at her mrt stop, she was there... it became a joke when i told her wad i felt earlier. her fren, Huan Li, quoted.."scary" hahah.. Fear of the Lord my sister! Aft svc ended, we went for lunch at tis Malan Mian store. I didnt eat there as it was rather expensive.
In the end. i had a cup of corn only. Soon, head to Prayer meeting, BK actually arrange a basketball game. w115 had more attendance. N88, only chunkiat went to join them.. Yar. Hw i wish, i could join them for the nxt game.. and YESH.. I WILL join them in their nxt game.

So, i went to bugis instead to have my ipod battery change. bought a new earphone.. ate katong laksa, AGAIN, but tis time at bugis area. den Head home liao.....

No comments: