Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I m so bored

I am bored!!

I'm disgusted by how frivolous and superficial my life is.

But of course, being disgusing, frivolous and superficial, I can't really feel disgust at being frivolous (since I am so frivolous and incapable of complex feelings)

On one hand, it's a pretty damn good life to not have to use your brain much, on the other hand, I can see my school teachers (maybe only primary school....) scorning at how a bright promising student turned out...

(seriously, I haven't done anything much since the last few months. The last thing I learnt was rearranging the beds in my room. Seriously! I've been in the previous bed position the past almost 2years since i moved here. oh oh oh..!! i learn how to plan my 14days leave i still have, before i ORD. ( i mean.. lik YAR.. its the 1st time i planned, and the only time i will for this year. )

Here's how disgustingly superficial and frivolous my life is, just yesterday:

Woke up at 12 yesterday, switch on my computer. didnt eat anything till 6pm. went to Jurong point, grab some bites at old chang kee, and headed back home.

No comments: