Thursday, September 13, 2007

Random

It's about time that I'll soon end my 2yr snit with national slavery service.
I'm thinking about actually going back to study. in one of our local poly-campus.
[or shld i actually try a local private school] that offers the desired course.
one is, i dont come from a wealth off family,,. let alone say normal income.
Education is important.. but its that, i don have a family that actually saves $$ at all.

All this i need to have made a decision within the nxt 3months.. or eles,, it'll be too late i guess. Life was some bliss the past few months, after my operation. but then, i'm kindda sick with this life not doing anything, on one hand, i m broke, on the other, i DESIRE something MORE then wad i m doing now. LIFE SUCKS really now...

I do hope everything will end soon.. and something new will begin.
so yeap... thats it..
a new day. a new life.

No comments: